Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary

We started dating in May,
And he made my heart sing.
Nine months later,
He gave me a ring.

Engagement Picture - November 1995


Wedding Day - February 24, 1996




December 2009

Happy 14th Anniversary, Danny!!! 
I love you,
I promise,
Forever!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure why my pictures are all wonky!!  I tried to do this post about 15 times last night and couldn't get anything to cooperate!!


3 comments:

  1. Y'all are so cute!!!!!

    I love how high your hair was back in the day!!!!

    Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Jen!

    Ahh, the pics from those first years together and the wedding...was just looking at ours the other day.

    Hope y'all have a great time celebrating each other and make it a point to that everyday not just on your 'versary!

    ReplyDelete